Saturday, October 20, 2012

Really???

It's been over a week? Really? That's Carlee's new word lately!! Today her daddy told her to do something, which she seemed annoyed at, as he walked away from her, she says in all her sass...REALLY!!!

Well, I tried to stay on top of daily blogging! It's near impossible to work full time and raised a clan! Maybe I will set my goal to weekly, or bi-weekly!

So, Halloween is approaching! Costumes stress me out beyond belief! They are over priced and too many choices! I don't remember Halloween being so stressful as a kid, maybe that's because we were not allowed to go trick or treating. We would dress up and get candy from our parents and people at church. My kids always want the biggest and most expensive costumes there are. I try ever year to persuade them to recycle old costumes, or to let me make them a costume! I love homemade costumes....why do kids hate them so much?

We'll this year we have a Ninja, a Fairy, and a Kentucky Wildcat Basketball player:) They were pleased and it didn't break my wallet too bad!

Fall is my most FAVORITE season of all! I love the smells, the cool breeze, the colors, and the yummy food:) Unfortunately living in the desert has put a damper on my fall spirit! I miss home this time of year!

Basketball season is approaching, that means daddy will be gone most nights:( I hate it, but I love it at the same time!

Carlee has learned how to ride her bike without training wheels:) She took off and got it the very first time! So proud of her!
She was so proud:)
 
 Daddy was having a hard time keeping up



This was our date night with Carlee...she wanted to go shopping! I was so proud:) 

Lincoln wasn't happy that he couldn't go....


Little Miss Smartie Pants received the Elementary Scholar award (the highest you can get)

Proud of you Carlee Jane!

Peyton received Principal's Honor Roll, Perfect attendance, and a Reading award!

 Proud of you Peyt!
Playing baseball with daddy's old glove:)

And then there's Lincoln.....LOVE THAT MESSY FACE!!!

No comments: