Saturday, October 6, 2012

A post a day...

That is my goal, a post a day! Even when I don't have anything to say?? You bet! Those that know me know I always have something to say!

Saturday's are good for the soul! I like a good Saturday! I woke up today after 8:00, which rarely happens. I leisurely had a bowl of cereal. Then the mood hit....I grabbed my Pandora...plugged in the old ear phones....and a cleaning I did! I quickly became a hot sweaty mess, but that feeling when you are done is pure satisfaction! Now, I sit back and wait for the littles to destroy it! They are good at that!

I have a hair appointment today, much needed I must say! I go back and forth on whether to do something drastic with my hair. I have been trying to grow it out FOREVER! It seems my hair is impaired or something! It's a wonder I even have hair because I shed like nobodies(is it 'ys or drop the y?) business!

Nothing else exciting will happen I am sure. We can't ever seem to take all 3 kids anywhere without WW1000 breaking out. And I am sure that my clueless husband has anything planned! So, I will work on lesson plans or something productive!

I will leave you today with one of my favorite pictures.....

Happy Saturday yall!!!

No comments: