Sunday, November 4, 2012

Trick or Treat

This year it finally felt like Fall on Halloween. We were able to trick or treat with nice cool weather! It was nice for once to not sweat while walking around quickly to hit as many houses as we could before melting!!

We took with us a ninja, a fairy, and a basketball player! The kids were so excited for Halloween! I on the other hand, couldn't wait for it to be over! Not sure if it's because I am a teacher and I see the craziness come out in children!?!? The kids had a Halloween parade and class parties at school. It was great to be able to watch them enjoy their friends and their school!

I am thankful that it is over and that we can start to look forward to my favorite holiday....Thanksgiving! I always hate to see it overlooked with the mad rush to put out the Christmas stuff:( I love fall so much, I have already started baking yummy desserts and planning our big meal!

Also, today I realized that we have a little over a month before our Christmas Vacation....more on that in the weeks to come! Don't want to spoil the surprise!

Here are some snapshots of the day of the sugar high....

















No comments: