Thursday, August 6, 2009

No news is good news, right?



I have not heard a bad report or story as of yet, but the night is still young! Peyton said he had a great day at school. He STILL is sitting in his own special seat. He reassures me that it's okay because he can still reach his friend Cameron. Is it for safety reasons that he is in his own seat? She did mention that he was very bouncy.....this must be the reason! And every class clown needs his own special seat:)

In other news, I discovered a pimple on Peyton's chin! Good gracious! It's enough that he is talking about and flashing girls, must he already be getting ZITS?!?!?!?!?! I actually discovered it yesterday, but had hoped it was just a bump. When he got home today, it looked bigger! So, I asked him if I could pick it to see for sure. He of course wiggled around (just like his dad), but I popped it! Yes, you read that right. I popped my sweet little innocent Kindergarten son's first ZIT! Boy, how this is turning out to be a memorable year with only one week into the school year! Please stay tuned....this is bound to be one heck of a year:)

I did a close up so you could see it! Okay, so you can't really see it; but TRUST ME! It was there!!!!!

I must try my hardest to keep Carlee little forever! I am sure her Granny would appreciate that! She and I have discovered the love of Play doh! Actually, I have discovered that cleaning it up is a huge annoyance! Miss Carlee Jane loves to mix the colors! Of course she does!!
She is showing you her "PWAY DO"


And that's all!

1 comment:

j said...

Ok...need to know more about the "seat" situation!!! Don't know if I approve of this arrangement---Yes, Granny knows Peyton Douglas is a special little boy...but, that does not mean she wants him to have a "special seat"!!! Mommy you may need to investigate this a little further.

I know Carlee Jane is loving having all of your attention this week---glad you two had this time!!
You didn't say how much play-doh she fed Indy or I should say forced him to eat!!!
Cute pics of my princess!!! I miss her so much!!