Sunday, August 16, 2009

A week of Randomness


Dave and I had our monthly date night. We went shopping:) It was a fun time! I forgot how nice it is to go shopping without kids!!!!

Dinner with the cousins

Dave's older twin!


Kallie is in love with Carlee! It's like her own personal baby. She always makes sure Carlee has what she needs:)

We went to dinner with the gang to celebrate Uncle Paul's birthday!

My girl loves her some cupcakes! We celebrated Minnie Sue's birthday at school!



This is what I did one Saturday for 3 hours! I went through old baby clothes and came up with 9 bags to donate!! WOW, I still have 8 bins of baby clothes!!


Yes, it's true! My baby lost his first tooth:( He didn't even cry!

Dave's Classroom was very "STERILE" and "PLAIN"
I went in one Friday afternoon and decorated it for him. We still have some things to get that he wants: Colts and IU stuff.


The kids all have laptops. No textbooks! It's cool, but a lot of work for Mr. C

These are all before pictures. I forgot to take after ones! I know! I was so mad! But at that point I had been there for 2 hours and the children were DONE! Melt downs were happening every 2 seconds and Dave was in there trying to finish up some work! I promise after pictures will come soon!

1 comment:

j said...

Love the picture of Peyton and Kenzie---he looks exactly like you at that age---not that he doesn't look exactly like you now!!!! Cute pic!!
Can't believe Peyts has lost a tooth!!
Can't wait to see Dave's classroom after you decorated it----some weird looking desks Mr. C has!!

Love & Miss you all