Saturday, March 14, 2009

Peyton Story


I forgot to mention my conversation with Peyton last night! When I put him to bed, he always wants me to lay and talk to him. I have no problem with this because I usually get a good story out of it! Well, he was talking about his birthday in May (he will be 5!!!!!) He has been asking to go to Legoland. I told him that not this year, maybe we will go next year. He got all teared up and said, "Mommy, that made me get a little tear in my eye!" How precious and sad is that!?!?!?! I love that kid so much! He comes out with some of the wackiest, sweetest, smartest, and funniest things!! He told me yesterday when I asked him why he was jumping over all the toys, he said, "Mom, it's just my contraptions" Where did my child hear that word? I asked....seems Blues Clues mentioned it before!!! Funny guy!

I will leave you with one of my favorite pictures of my big boy!! I love you Peyton every second of everyday!!!

2 comments:

Sam, Shannon and Fam said...

Wow, that's the little Peyton I remember...

Hilary said...

Ah, sweet!