Saturday, March 14, 2009

A Machine!!!!!

That's what I was today.....a machine!
Here is why...
1. Woke up at 7:30
2. Got kids dressed and shipped them off to Grammy
3. Put a paintbrush in my hand at 8:00
4. Painted downstairs bathroom
5. 9:30 ran to Wal-Mart to get paint for upstairs
6. Painted Laundry Room
7. Helped Dave outside for half an hour
8. Painted 1 wall Red in Media room. Note to self in the future...use a Primer!
9. Started on other walls, but couldn't handle getting up and down any longer!!
10. Took a bath to wash the 3 colors off my entire body...I'm a MESSY painter!
11. I think I ate lunch and dinner sometime in between
12. Worked on Indy's training for class tomorrow
13. Finished another assignment for my Master's
14. Now I am multi-tasking by typing this post and eating a Frozen Fruit Bar.....trust me, it's not an easy task!!

Whew....I need to go to bed! Good Night!

1 comment:

Hilary said...

I am laughing with you. I am a really messy painter too! LOL