Sunday, March 8, 2009

Other news....


Indy's crate is their new favorite place to hide!!


Just like a brother!!


Here I am eating breakfast at my favorite place, Cracker Barrel! This was to celebrate me turning another year older:)

Other news: We are potty training 2 of our family members! Indy is a little slow! Carlee loves the girly panties, but only grunts when we put her on the potty! She hates wearing her diaper..and her clothes, so we figured she was ready! We will keep working with her!

Dave is on Spring Break this week, which means I have SEVERAL house projects for him to do!! Honey do...baby!!

I am still working on my Master's in Special Education. This is the first time I am taking 2 classes at the same time! It may be a little rough! It's hard to be in school, work, be a mom, and wife! Whew...that's probably why I am so tired all the time!!

Good to catch up with you all! Hope everyone is doing well!!

1 comment:

Hilary said...

Good luck with the pottie training! It will come... Hope still needs pull-ups at night... but putting the trainers on too soon in the evening is not good because she gets lazy! I have to keep asking her if she needs to do anything...
You'll find what works for her... good luck with the training the dog!