Sunday, March 8, 2009

Carlee and her Babies...

Carlee has always like babies, but lately she has grown more attached to them. And when I say them, I mean 5 of them! They go everywhere with us. She has 2 strollers, 1 shopping cart, a baby carrier and a bassinet that they all ride in! She loves to wrap them up and talk to them! We have caught her in her room with them all lined up on blankets; she always tells us to "SHHHH" babies are 'sweepin'!! Here are some pictures of when I was folding laundry...she was using dish towels as blankets!





1 comment:

Hilary said...

Well, now we are two babies behind you. Hope has added her "other" baby to the group. Wow. Five babies napping at once? She is a good little mommmy. How are you doing, grammie?

Hope likes to make sure her babies feel comfortable and safe, and will lay down and have her babies sleep on her arm, like when she sleeps on my arm. It is rather cute, actually (unless they are all on MY arm. I am sure I have mentioned that already?).

Hope has two strollers...(but who is counting?)

You have such cute kids!