Sunday, March 8, 2009

Carlee's 2nd Birthday

Okay, so I am way behind posting about her birthday. Let me explain: I got an adorable loving puppy for Valentine's day that decided to chew through my camera cord, thus the reason I could not download the pictures. Well, that problem is fixed now thanks to my handy electrical husband!! So, we had a Minnie Mouse themed party at the park with some friends and family. Carlee really enjoyed herself, especially for having no nap that day! She and I went to Build a Bear that morning (birthday tradition in our house). She was a little freaked out when they asked her to step on the pedal to fill her bear with fluff! She picked out "Muntee the Monkey". Of course she had to have the stroller to push him in. She has a thing for baby strollers! One of her teachers, Ms. Meagan, made her Minnie Mouse cupcakes that were out of this world adorable! She got lots of cool gifts, including her very own battery operated Golf Cart!!!


This dress I bought on Etsy shop online...it's homemade from a mother in Indiana. I was so excited for her to wear this to her party!!








She took one step and that was all!


This is her ha ha face after she got her way on having the stroller!


Aren't this adorable!?!?!




Check out her new ride. Of course I need to "girl" it up!!





He looks thrilled!!




I loved her reaction when she got this dress!!!


This is Matthew...her BFF! Those two are too funny together! They act like they have been married for years!


Saying thank you to 'Mattchu'

She kicked him as they were walking and talking on the cell's!!


And they're off!!

1 comment:

Hilary said...

What a cutie! The party looked like fun! Everyone looked so adorable in their Minnie ears. :-)