Thursday, March 26, 2009

Thoughts

I have been in serious thought for about 2 weeks! I have so much on my plate with home, work, and school; but all of that seems to be in the background. I long for the day when I can lay my head on my pillow and fall in deep sleep! I toss and turn for at least an hour before I can fall asleep, but it is not a deep sleep!

The kids are crabby tonight. A trip to Urgent Care says that it's a Sinus Infection!! We were thankful that it was not Strep Throat, 'cause that is going around! Dave is sick too! I don't know who is worse when they are sick, Dave or the kids! I am having back pain and tingling on my right side. This is the same thing that I had when I was carrying Carlee! Nope, not pregnant! Don't even think about it!

Good news on the weight loss: I have lost a total of 11 pounds in three weeks. Dave has lost 9. We have a competition going on right now. We are trying to watch what we eat. It's all about eating healthy and portion control....and we don't eat after 7. It was an adjustment, but it is working! I think that if I exercised on top of this, I would lose more! I just don't have the time. We walk after dinner, but that is about it!

School is ever so tough! I am constantly doing homework! I will be so glad when this is all over!
Dave will be done soon! He is very excited, but nervous about finding a job! Lots of jobs being cut here in teaching! Pray that God has a job for him!

I better go help with bath time! I always get in trouble for avoiding bath time:) They just get water EVERYWHERE and that bugs me!!!

1 comment:

Hilary said...

congrats on the 11 lbs! yay!