Sunday, January 4, 2009

Hooray..I have pictures to share!


My buddy Vossy! She's the best woman Athletic Director there is!





The last time these two were pictured together I am sure Peyton had a passy in his mouth instead of a DS in his hand:) Miss you Vos!

Dave's College basketball team (Multnomah) were playing in a game in Scottsdale so we drove up to watch them play! It was good to see Coach Vos and I suppose Coach Bickley too!! It made us miss those days:) Peyton and Carlee had a great time before the game. They were able to go out and warm up with the guys! Peyton played a little one on one; and Carlee got some tips too! Don't be alarmed, there is a disturbing picture of Coach Bickley and Carlee showing their bellies! Don't ask! It was funny though!!! Keeping Carlee confined in the stands was no easy task! The only thing that keep her interests was some chapstick from my purse. She had it everywhere...her lips, my lips, daddy's lips, and yes the bleachers too! Yuck! Anyway, it was good to see you Coach Vos. U too Scrub!!!!



Throw it little girl!

Come on, you can do it!!
Didn't happen, she wasn't giving up her ball! She learned that from her Daddy, right Coach Bickley???

A little one on one action!!

Time out, let's time that shoe!


I know, disturbing! I told you!! Look at Carlee checking it out! Poor girl, she's scared! Thanks Grandpa Bickley!!







Here's the chapstick shot!


Oh, hang on they scored. Good job team!!


1 comment:

Hilary said...

Yay! Pictures! Glad you got to hang out with the team and your friends!
Chapstick is fun, you know. I put some lip gloss in Hope's Christmas Stocking. She loves it. What is disturbing is when Brady tries wearing the bright pink one. He thinks it is hilarious.
Can't wait to see pics of your house!