Thursday, January 1, 2009

Camera Found!

Yes, I found my camera! BUT...now I can't find my charger to get my pictures off! UGH!!! Will I ever be moved in!!!

Thank you for all your prayers for my mom! She will continue to need them! She has been through tons of pain! She will have surgery and lots of physical therapy. Yep, I feel crummy about having steep stairs in my house!

I have completed a room in our house! Of course it was Carlee's room! I will have pics up soon! I have painted 2 coats of "Colts" blue paint on Peyton's one wall, but it will need yet another coat!!!!

We still have tons to do, but we are happy to have a house to decorate!

Dave starts student teaching on Monday. I go back to school as well! The kids are doing great! Peyton is still Peyton! Carlee has grown in the last two weeks! She talks SOOOOOOOOOOO much! And, she likes to strip! I can not keep clothes or a diaper on this girl! She is always running around buck naked! We are starting to "Potty train". She has been interested for awhile now, but nothing ever happens! She wants to wear 'panties'...it doesn't matter whose they are!

Happy New Year to you all! Pictures are coming soon.....pray I find my charger!

1 comment:

Hilary said...

I am so glad that you found your camera! Yay! Now I will definetly pray you find your charger soon.
I will continue to pray for your mom as well.
I can't wait to see pictures of your house!
We are toilet training Hope as well... somedays she stays dry all day long... other days we are back to square one. We started out with the Tinker Bell panties. They were a hit! I always insist that we wear the plastic pants over when we leave the house in underwear. SHE HATES the plastic pants. Oh my goodness. anyway. But it is a very effective tool because she doesn't like that soggy wet feeling!
Later! Good luck with finding your charger... it is with that one thing, hiding under that other thing! :)