Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas Pics Finally

Ok, I have a few minutes before dinner. I figured I should post some Christmas pics. Still don't have any good pics of the house! I want to wait until I've completed it! Sorry!

Sorry I don't have a ton of Christmas pics. Remember, I lost my camera for a few days, then I couldn't find my charger.....anyway here's what I have!
Peyton and I at school


The stockings on the front I made for my mom and sister!








Yes, she is naked behind the present! We can not keep clothes on this child!

We had on matching jammies!!


We love the new hooded towels!



A new purse from Granny







She loves to dress up! And then undress!!!!


Candyland is fun, if you don't play with Peyton. He's a cheater!!


Mom's leg:(


We celebrated my sister's birthday after 2 trips to Urgent Care(one for Carlee and one for Libby) and then a trip to the ER. We hope she still had a good birthday!!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

So sorry to hear about your mom! What a bummer!! Looks like yall had a great Christmas.

When you have a chance, can you send me your new address?!

Miss ya.