Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Catch up with us!!

Hey.....listen up!!!



Greetings from Sunny Arizona! We have had gorgeous weather the past 2 weeks! Pulled out my capris and flip flops:)

We have been very busy with school, work, and the house! We have been painting, ugh!! I like to paint, I just don't like the mess! Dave has been doing lots of manly projects! Those are his words, not mine. He has repaired a few things, dug trenches in the back yard for our sprinkler system and even helped paint!! We are having a blast making this our HOME!

What's new??? Carlee is nothing but a stinker! She was sent to the "principals" office today...side note: should an almost 2 year old be sent to the "principals" office?? Well, I guess she was very defiant and threw things at her teacher! Not sure where she gets that:) Since we have been home she has been a pill! Terrible 2's here we come!!!!
Peyton is learning so much. We are really working on Dr. Leman's technique....Say it once, Turn around, and walk away! I am loving his book Have a New Kid by Friday! We have been bad at negoitating with him!! He is also learning a lot at school! He got a sucker from Ms. Olivia for reading all of his color words. He also recognizes and spells several sight words too!
Dave is loving high school! He has been teaching US History and Economics....boring! But if my History and ECON teacher was as cute as Mr. Carpenter I would probably pay attention!!
I am taking my 3rd Master's course! UGH! I am not liking my teacher! She is over the top! I hope that I continue my straight A streak!! I just got my hair cut! I have been wanting to cut it but Dave didn't want me to. I needed a change! I LOVE it! I feel like I lost 10 pounds! I have really thick and annoying hair!

Anyway I will move on to the pictures! You will see some of the kids, my new hair, and Ms. Olivia getting attacked by a very LARGE dog! This week we had a Tempe K9 officer bring in his dog. It was very exciting!















She's happy...........



Not so much.....


Whoa, I think he wants seconds!!!


2 comments:

Hilary said...

maybe Jack and I need to try that book you metioned... we negotiate/explain/etc. too much with Brady, so that he thinks he can start negotiations just to waste time. ugh.

Thanks for the tip! :-)

Lauren said...

Love your hair! And I definitely remember trips to the tanning bed =) (Is the song - I slam the door...?!!) Love it!