Sunday, April 13, 2008

Spring Break


I am so glad that my mom and sister were able to come out to Arizona for Spring Break. It was an exciting trip because neither had ever been here before, and my mom had never flown. She was so excited. We had such a wonderful time. They stayed at a nice hotel with a pool, which Peyton really enjoyed. We did lots of shopping of course. Let's just say we spent 6 hours in the Arizona Mills Mall!!!! YES, 6 hours... I really believe that my sister could have stayed longer! The kids were real troopers, surprisingly. Libby, just know that I love you dearly to stay in a mall that long with two kids:) We got to eat at the Rainforest Cafe, which was Peyton's favorite part. He said.."This is the coolest, eating in the jungle" He probably said it 5 or 6 different times. We also took a road trip to Salt River Canyon....beautiful drive, if you are not all the way in the back of the SUV.....I might just have to start claiming that I get car sick. Oh wait a minute...Libby has already claimed that our entire lives:) LOL!! Dave and I are defiantly going back without the kids so that we can raft down the river...it was so amazing! I will share with you some of the photos from the trip...keep in mind that my camera's LCD screen is broken and I have no view hole thingy...so we just point and snap... and pray for a good shot!



Aunt Bibby and Peyton forever!




2 comments:

Trudy said...

Hi Allie:
I am so happy for you and that you got to spend this time with your mom and sis. Cool memories!
Love ya,
Trudy

Hilary said...

Hey! Good pics. I am glad you were able to spend time with your family. We leave for PDX on Thursday! I am nervous about flying with Hope...please pray she doesn't scream. people are not going to be happy. guess I should practice my, "I am so sorry. I am so sorry."

SIX hours at a mall? Actually, I can believe it. Sounds like fun (once in a blue moon fun though).

Tell Peyton that Aunty Hilary wishes she could eat in lunch in the jungle too. I am so happy for him. :)