Friday, April 18, 2008

Preschool Days


Carlee and I are all decked out in our "Sports" clothes. It was wear your favorite team day at school. We supported our Colts! Poor Peyton stayed home sick that day.
















Peyton enjoys coming to Mommy's classroom. He doesn't seem to like listening to Ms. Allie. We are working on it!











Silly Daddy! Peyton has been going through a daddy phase lately. I like seeing the two of them together!











Well, say a little prayer for Carlee. She got several shots today at the doctor. Her poor little legs are tiny anyway....but to see 4 big bandaids on them makes me sad. She is growing up too fast. The doctor says she looks great! She is in the 27th percentile in weight, and 90th in height. Both of my kids had the same numbers. Tall and skinny! We pray that they continue to grow healthy and tall!
Must go....children are demanding mommy!

1 comment:

Trudy said...

Allie:
Check my blog, we are no longer at Central.
Trudy