Thursday, October 4, 2012

Has it almost been a year?

Wow, I am embarrased!! I should win some kind of award for being the biggest Blog slacker of all time!!

Not that my 5 followers were losing sleep countless nights waiting for my earth shattering post:) 5 followers, that's sad right? I mean if you are going through hours of updating pictures and journaling your thoughts, shouldn't you have more than 5 followers?? Don't get your knickers in a knot my dedicated 5.....I appreciate you bookmarking my blog and checking it morning, noon, and night for my latest ramblings!! You keep checking back, because I am sure I will fall off the wagon again soon and go months with nothing inspiring to say!! But seriously, feel sorry for me and tell all your friends to look me up and follow me, will ya???

Now onto the meat of my post!! Fall break is drawing to a close, boo hoo! I am very sad, yes indeed! I believe this is the first break in a very long time where we have not made big plans or traveled far and wide. We have had a mellow, low key kinda break! It's been nice I shall say. I am very thankful that we didn't travel being as a sickness broke out in our crib! It started with Carlee, then Lincoln, now Dave. Of course I am starting to feel yucky right when it's time to go back to school:( That's my luck!!

We have ventured out to the movies, shopping, numerous doctor's appointments, learning to ride bikes without training wheels, potty training, and some much needed organizing! I love being productive! I also love to organize and clean, it gives such satisfaction.

I have many thoughts circulating through my brain, but I will save that for another post...that is if you come back!

I will leave you with a few of my favorite pictures from our time off....








 

 
I am one blessed mama!!!

No comments: