Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Carlee's 4th birthday party



This little girl turned 4 on Monday. Bless her heart, she was not feeling well that day. We ended up taking her to the doctor.
She was able to pull it together for her party. She had a great time with her friends!
Align Center


Her granny got her some great gifts! She loves her new helmet, roller skates, and scooter! She got some cute clothes and jammies too!





She got all shy when we sang to her:) Mommy had to blow out the candles!!


She was so happy that Londyn, Jennifer, Chase, and Reagan.














We had a little pamper fun! I gave the girls that wanted it, manicures and pedicures:)
This was the first birthday that I have pretty much made everything. Decorations, invitations, and cupcakes (even the cute little added tier)









This was my cute little Dum Dum tree:) I took it to my classroom today and my students LOVED it!!

No comments: