Monday, March 3, 2008

Sick of Sickness

We are finishing up on an awful round of sickness. Last week both kids were in the doctor's office with ear infections and chest congestion. Dave was in urgent care on Saturday with Pneumonia. The doctor told him if he had waited one more day, he would be in the hospital. YUCK! So, I have been playing the role of Nurse, Mommy, Bred-winner, Teacher, Cook, and Janitor. I love my job! For the last 2 nights I have had 10 hours of sleep. I have been sleeping on the couch so I don't catch the plague!! It has been absolutely gorgeous here the past week. 75-80 have been our avg. temperatures. I took the kids for a wagon ride around the block this afternoon just to get them out of the house. We discovered street lamps. Peyton just happened to notice them for the first time. Please pray for my family right now. For about 3 weeks now, Peyton has had this weird rash just on his nose and forehead. I believe he got it after playing in the sand. I have been doing a little research and their are such things as sand mites. Which could very well be the case. I will try to take a picture of it and maybe some of you can help me figure this out!!

No comments: