Sunday, March 9, 2008

A Day at the Park

What a gorgeous day here in Arizona. It was almost 80 degrees:) I love the weather! Sorry Mom and Libby....I am sure you are sick of the snow.

We had a wonderful time. After church, we decided to take Pizza and invited Kallie and Kenzie (cousins) to come with us. The kids enjoyed the adults taking turns riding on the swings with them. This was interesting, I had never done that before, but Kallie liked to jump up and down on Aunt Allie's tummy....leading me to become sick! Never eat Pizza and immediately swinging.

Enjoy the pictures from the park.



Later on that night, Carlee was walking around in her Princess jammies, when she found Peyton's Colts football. She picked it up with her mouth....and wanted to play catch with daddy. Of course, this made him so proud. He would have preferred his son over his daughter when it came to throw the football, but for some reason, Peyton has no interest in sports. This makes Dave sad....I keep telling him that he has time. So to get Peyton more involved in physical activity, I have decided to sign him up for a tumbling class, then a soccer. Tumbling first because the poor kid has no balance what so ever. Then soccer, because he has no stamina. We are curious as to what happened to this kid....he came from two parents who were very active in sports!! He is proving to love music, which doesn't upset me, because I was into music too as a kid. We'll see what happens! Sorry...I will stop yakking!

Enjoy the pictures of Carlee Jane being her one and only self!!

4 comments:

Hilary said...

I can't do the swings much anymore... makes my head spin. Oh well...and I used to love swings so much. anyway.
Looks like you all had fun in spite of it all!
Yeah...our weather was 80 something today! We went to a baby shower and played in the pool. Nice.

Trudy said...

Hi Allie, so cute! I am so glad you are all feeling better and out enjoying the beautiful weather!!!!
Love,
Trudy

Trudy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sam, Shannon and Fam said...

Seriously can't believe how big your kids are! And you guys have equally strong genes- you've got yourself a little Allie and a little Dave- in that order! Miss you guys too!