Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Soccer Season

Well, it's been too long since I last posted! I can't seem to take the time while I am teaching! I will try and get better, I guess I can make it one of my resolutions??? We will see!

Both Carlee and Peyton played soccer this season! They both ended up on the green team:) They had lots of fun!! Peyton starred as goalie, his best position! Carlee had a rough start, but quickly realized how good she was! She is so fast!! I was so glad to be able to coach Carlee's team! It was lots of fun!!!












Here are some of the pics from this season:

1 comment:

Hilary said...

Great Soccer pics!
Braden loves being goalie or defender! He makes a better defender... he gets mad with the defender when he is the goalie: apparently the defender always gets in his way, according to Braden! :-)
Thanks for sharing your photos.