Saturday, July 31, 2010

Lincoln Joseph 3 Months Old



3 months ago today, we welcomed our little fighter! He is growing so fast. He learned to roll over so that's all he wants to do! It doesn't matter where he is, he will roll! No more leaving him on the couch and walking away!
He brings such joy to our family. It fills my heart when I see him and his brother and sister interacting!













You can stop growing anytime now Lincoln! I want you to stay little forever. I want you to giggle every time we say good morning. I want you to cozy with at bedtime forever! I will thank God every single day for bringing you into this world! I could not imagine my life without you.

1 comment:

Hilary said...

He is so very precious! You have such a beautiful family.
I love the header by the way! Looks great!