Tuesday, June 8, 2010

What's a girl to do?

This is the first summer I have had off in a VERY long time.
What's a girl to do?
With 3 kids, one being a newborn, it is tough! Luckily Dave also has summers off so he is here to help out!
We are trying to keep busy, but most importantly trying to stay cool! It is starting to really heat up:( One of the drawbacks for living in the desert!
Peyton just completed his first Basketball camp. Dave's school put together a camp for kids Peyton's age. He did a great job learning how to dribble...with 2 balls!

We have been swimming quite a few times, getting some sun and trying to stay cool! The kids love it and it gets them nice and tired so they will sleep in:) Smart thinking on our parts!

Lincoln is growing and getting stronger! He is weighing 10 pounds. He is becoming more and more alert during the day. He smiles when you talk to him. Peyton had him laughing this morning.

Carlee loves having Lincoln! She always asks to hold him. The other day she was watching 'her shows' and wanted baby Lincoln to sit with her. It was cute because he just hung out!

We baked cupcakes last week! Of course decorating them is always a big hit! Carlee had pink sprinkles all over the kitchen.

My mom, aka Granny, is leaving next week:( We are VERY sad to see her go! Trying not to dwell on it because of how sad I get! She will be missed SO much!

Since I have the summer off, I decided to finish up some unfinished scrapbooking! I have relocated and redecorated my office area. I am happy with how it turned out! I will post pics when it is all complete.

Hope everyone is having a cool and fun summer! Enjoy the pics, that's why you are here...if anybody really is there!! Are you there?















No comments: