Sunday, June 13, 2010

Empty Nest

Well, the kids and I are being left alone for 3 days for the first time! I am positive it won't disappoint with several meltdowns on the hour; boredom from a very active 6 year old boy; lack of snacks that will please a 3 year old girl; a mommy who may or may not be able to shower!!

My mom is going back home;( I am sad, mad, and all kinds of different emotions!!! It will be tough without her. She was a HUGE help around the house and with the kids! More importantly she was my entertainment! I will miss our talks and laughs and companionship during 'our' shows!

Dave is leaving for Cali. He is taking a couple of his players to San Diego for a Basketball shooting camp. What a tough life! I am sure a trip to the beach is in his future:(

Did I mention I am home ALONE with my children!?!?!

I am not saying my children are bad. I'M JUST SAYIN'!!!!!!


But, here is the funny part: I am going to attempt a few outings ALONE with MY children!
We have movies tickets thanks to a friend for Wednesday. Wish me luck on this one!!
We have free passes to Bounce U thanks to my boss one day too! This I think I can handle!
And, I need to go to the grocery! This is the one that I need prayer for! You should see me with 1 at the store, much less 3! But hey, it can be done....lots of bribes and death threats!


I CAN DO THIS!!

No comments: