Sunday, April 25, 2010

Schnepf Farms

Yesterday was Dave's birthday! We decided to take, what will probably be one of our last family outings as a family of four, a trip to Schnepf Farms. There really isn't a whole lot going on there during the off season, but it was free and fun for the kids!


I took a ton of pics of these guys, for some reason they fascinate me!


Daddy and his buddy!


Daddy and his princess!


Mr. Tom Turkey was huge and old! The kids were a little skeptical!


He shouted, "I'm on top of the world"





She could swing all day if you let her!






This was a very tight squeeze for daddy. They didn't even bother to ask me, it would have been near impossible!


She kept saying, "All aboard" and ringing the bell! She asked us for pennies to get on and take a ride!






Yep, that's a fake cow and fake utters!


He said, "Push and Pull, Push and Pull"




Probably the last picture of me before I get skinny:)




They were checking out the 'taddy poles'




She thought she was a big girl!


Tall and Bones!

1 comment:

Olivia and Michael Fitch said...

Aw, so long family of four! Hello family of five! yeehawwww