Sunday, August 10, 2008

A week from Carlee's perspective

This is my brother! I know what you are thinking....total goof head! Goofy he may be, but that's my bubba. He's a lot of fun!






Friday night my cousins came over for a visit. They had a good time jumping on Grammy's bed. Do you think they let me jump? "No, she's too little" they say or..." She may get hurt!" Do they know who I am?!?!? I invented crazy stunts like that!







I had a good dinner that night. Mom gave me Chocolate pudding! Yummy! Dad said that I shouldn't feed myself pudding....too messy! I said, "Let a kid have some fun, daddy"


I had a bath shortly after.....

I just love baths! Here's me cuddling with my Daddy. I like to suck on my tags and my latest trick is putting them through my toes at the same time! This makes mommy and daddy laugh. What can I say, it soothes me!


Oh, I forgot....earlier that day Mommy found me in my room reading books. I love to read books and make animal noises. My Granny taught me how! She's a cool Granny!


I like to say cheese!





Saturday Morning, Mommy and Daddy cleaned out the garage. I found an old car seat and decided to play with the buckles. Buckles are so fun! I can entertain myself for a long time with buckles. I think Mommy and Daddy like that!





Saturday night my cousin Kenzie got to spend the night. My other cousin Kallie couldn't come. Something about not being a good girl! Kenzie said she was being punished. I don't really know what that means yet, I'll have to ask Mommy if I've ever been punished!


They wouldn't give me a turn playing that silly Spiderman game!



We got to go to church on Sunday. I got to move up to the next class. I finally got out of that baby room! BORING! Today I had Gold fish crackers at the big kids table in a big kids chair. Anyway...before we went Mommy always likes to take pictures of me. I guess I looked cute in this new dress from my Granny. My Granny has good taste. I even have a pretty bow on too. But Granny, I think I might need a yellow bow instead of the white the next time I wear this dress, ok?










Kenzie had on a cute dress too, but I am not sure what kind of smile this is?!?!?


This is my Mommy and Daddy! I guess they say I look like my Daddy. He's pretty cute!!



Here I am AGAIN....getting pretty bored with all these pictures!



I was sad here because I wanted to ride to church with my Grammy and Bap Baw; but Mommy wouldn't let me! Something about my car seat! Whatever!


I decided to throw myself onto the ground! I like to do that sometimes when I'm frustrated!


Thanks for tuning in to my week! Stay tuned until next week. I start back to school! I hear that I am moving up to the big girl class!

2 comments:

j said...

Carlee-I think that you have a very creative mom. You look so cute in your dress. I miss you!! Always remember if mommy says NO--ask Granny or Aunt Bibby. Tell your mom that Granny and Bibby would like to see a week from Peyton's perspective. Better yet-would like to hear from Peyton's teacher after the first week of school.
Libby

Hilary said...

Too cute. My kids were a bit concerned that she couldn't ride in the car with her Grammy...I guess they thought she was justified in being sad!

TOO CUTE, your kids are. Hope likes to see Carlee's pictures.