Sunday, May 25, 2008

Evening Walk

Good night for a walk around the block!


One of my favorite part about living in Arizona is all the different cactus plants! I think they are really cool!


This one was really cool with the flowers! I am sure they all have names. Maybe I will research that.






This one was huge! Peyton thought this one was the biggest he ever sawed:)



I asked for cute pose....this is what I got!



This was the only shot I got of them sitting in the wagon. Shortly after, Peyton was walking and Carlee was wagon surfing! I don't think there is anything this little girl is scared of!

CLONES!


Buddies....that gang up on Mommy. I seriously wanted good poses!


I asked for a sweet boy face, and this is what I got.



I thought it would be cute to have the kids lay in the grass and take their pictures lying down. Well, that was stupid of me to think Carlee could lay still for a split second.


Peyton however is my good poser. See above picture in front of flowers! Notice the tooth! We have been to the dentist. It is dying, but they will not pull it. So we have to live with gray tooth until he gets new ones. For those that didn't hear, Peyton fell at school a few weeks ago and about knocked his tooth out. It could have been worse:)


Playing around with Black and White!


And Carlee said, "That's all!" Good Night!

3 comments:

Trudy said...

Hi Allie:
Yea!! We are neighbors. Last night was awesome, it went fabulous!! Thanks for asking, talk soon.

j said...

Love the pictures of the cactus and flowers. I hate that you guys are so far away but, glad you are getting to live in such a beautiful place.

See that Peyton is still wearing his shoes on the wrong feet !!!
He also has some new faces for you when you are taking his picture:)

I have never heard of wagon surfing, can't wait to see Carlee do it !!!! I am sure she invented it ! Love the black and white picture of Carlee at the door, thats the princess !!!

Hilary said...

love the pictures! we actually had cacti in Hanapepe too, which was unexpected and fascinating. I kinda miss the west side...

miss you too!