Sunday, April 27, 2008

Random Pictures

I purchased Carlee her first pair of fairy wings. They came with a back pack I bought for her to take to school. We were outgrowing the diaper bag:( Anyway...Peyton of course thought he looked cute! I put them on Carlee and she screamed. She had just woke up from a nap and was VERY crabby. She must not have felt in the "fairy" mood. We will try again later!




Yesterday is was 95 in the East Valley. We went over to Paul and Katie's to enjoy their new water slide. Carlee was being Carlee. I put her feet in the water and she freaked! I ended up holding her the whole day. She is cutting more teeth; life is miserable for her right now!



Peyton always enjoys himself on the slide.


I forget why he had this face, but Dave says that this is what I look like when I am unhappy:)


The sun was a little bright!



She found her sunglasses. They were in the toy box. You can see a little silly putty on one of the lenses. She didn't seem to mind!



Dave left the bag of chips in Carlee's reach. This is what happened! They didn't seem to mind.



Carlee wanted to share with Mommy. I only ate the chips that were on the top of the pile!


We have beautiful nights here in Arizona. Peyton got a bike from Granny and Aunt Bibby for Christmas and just recently learned how to really ride it! He can now ride around the whole block!


Carlee and I follow along. You better believe she wants to be riding on Peyton's bike!





Here you see brother and sister watching cartoons together. They sat there for at least 30-45 minutes. It was precious!

1 comment:

Sam, Shannon and Fam said...

Man, your kids are getting so big too!! I cannot believe it! They are cute... and most certainly mini Dave and mini Allie! We miss you guys too. Shannon