Tuesday, February 26, 2008

30 and still kicking!!


Yes, I am 30! I am not afraid to admit. I guess you can say that I have embraced it:) Whatever.....just another year. We had a girls night out at Cheesecake Factory. What you see on that plate is Chocolate Pecan Turtle Cheesecake....does that not sound sinful! Well needless to say, I started my diet that next day. I have to get ready for my cruise with my mom and sis!! They will not look better than me!LOL!





This is my amazing sister-in-law and hair stylist:) I really enjoy living less than a mile from Katie. We enjoy the same things and love to get the kids together to play. Oh, and we love to talk about how much alike our husbands are. If it were possible, I think they were twins...one just came out 7 years early!!








Kathy and Julie are two amazing women that I work with and am glad to call my friends. Notice that I am towering over them both(well, I am wearing a little bit of a heal. And to think Kathy had on heals too!!

No comments: