Sunday, May 30, 2010

Can't resist


Is this little guy not adorable!?




He has grown a little more since the last time he had this outfit on! Granny bought this for him to come home in. Little did we know that he was going to be a peanut! It fits him much better now.




That face makes me smile so much!




This has to be one of my favorite outfits!


Carlee LOVES to hold baby Lincoln like this! She just laughs and laughs. He always tries to 'eat' her arm!


Such love


Those feet are so soft!















Lincoln is so stinkin cute, he makes me want to just squeeze him!!
He is starting to smile, mainly at his Granny! He has the cutest sneeze too. You know, the kind that ends in a 'coo'!!!!

Thanks for looking! Until next time, I will leave you with a Carlee moment.....
Granny was giving Lincoln a bath, which he hates to have done, and Carlee walked in and told baby Lincoln to be quiet. Her babies were trying to sleep. When Lincoln did not comply, she firmly said, "Didn't I tell you to be quiet? YES, I did!"

No comments: